Date for the diary – the next LME Week Asia Metals Seminar will be held on 20 May 2015 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre.
LME Week Asia has become a must-attend event since its launch. It brings together hundreds of representatives from the metals and financial communities to discuss investment opportunities and hear about the latest strategic plans at the LME and HKEx.
This year's Metals seminar starts with an opening speech from John Tsang, the Financial Secretary of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. HKEx CEO Charles Li will deliver a welcome address followed by a keynote speech by HKEx Co-head of Global Markets and LME CEO Garry Jones.
- 2015: Bull or Bear? How can we weather the current commodity market?
- Robin Bhar, the head of Metal Research at Societe Generale CIB, discusses "Commodity Market Fundamentals"
- The Great Metals Debate on "Only physical delivered/settled contracts serve commodity players' needs" by market
investors and exchange executives
- "New Normal": The commodity market trends in China
- Fresh thinking on the internationalistion of China’s commodity market
What: LME Metals Seminar Asia
When: Wednesday, 20 May 2015, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Where: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
For group purchase and other details, email us at: email@example.com