Mr Charles Lui, currently serves as General Manager at Optiver (Shanghai) Trading Co., Ltd. Before relocated to Shanghai, he was Chairman of Optiver Taiwan Futures Co., Ltd., standing director of Taiwan Futures Association and two-time executive director of Taiwan Futures Exchange Committee. Mr Lui obtained his bachelor of Finance and Actuarial Science degree from Australia University of New South Wales. He has devoted himself to derivatives industry since graduation, has rich experience in options trading, derivatives market making and business management.
- January, 2001 to January, 2005: APAC Trader and Manager of Optiver Australia PTY LTD.
- January, 2005 to September, 2005: established Optiver Taiwan Futures Co., Ltd., appointed as General Manager
- September, 2005 to March, 2010: Chief Executive Officer of Optiver Taiwan Futures Co., Ltd.
- March, 2010 to September, 2015: Chairman of Optiver Taiwan Futures Co., Ltd.
- October, 2012 to now: established Optiver (Shanghai) Trading Co., Ltd., appointed as General Manager